Key Industries: Global Supply Chains vs. Re-Nationalization
Time and location
About the event
Swiss key industries – towards globalisation, re-nationalisation, or regionalisation? We invite you to discuss with experts from politics, industry, public administration and science:
- Are national key industries such as pharmaceutics, mechanical and electrical engineering, food, and ICT too dependent on international supply chains?
- Would re-nationalisation be a viable alternative to make these industries more resilient?
- What are other measures to increase the supply reliability of these critical sectors – especially in the event of crisis?
- Is stronger regulation needed to protect Swiss key industries from foreign influence and to reduce international dependence?
- How much is Switzerland willing to pay for additional autonomy?
The event details will be published here two months prior to the event.